Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What can I do?

Well guys, as usual, the other 2 co-bloggers are uber busy with their college work, and I'm the only free one with time to update =/

hah.!

My 2months holidays just started like since last Saturday and gosh, what to do during this 2 months???

Work?



Sleep all day?



Travel?

K, let's see.

Work = No time for leisure but got cash.

Sleep All Day = No cash, feel energized.

Travel = Leisure all the way, no cash.

No cash = Emo.

Emo = No leisure.

No cash = No leisure = Emo

My phone die-ded as well leaving me no choice but to get a new one, and now even more broke.
*Die la die la*

How la dei?

Oh well, i'll decide soon enough :D



Got myself a Sony Ericson T707 - Lucid Blue :D

Love it lots..haha..stylo ma :D
Kok hoe wants 1 too (;

Oh yeah, btw, i lost all my contacts, so for those who are kind enough, please pass me your number in any possible way you can think of kay?


Anyways, its been pretty boring these past few days..went to mist a few days back though (:


It was just an OKAY night at mist, my classmates were there so I entertained them abit.!
Thank god Kenny came to make me laugh more :D
And thanks for the Flaming Lambo yeah bro?

So the main routine for me these days is just to sleep, and wake up at about afternoon/evening times and go for yum cha sessions, then probably lepak all night and then sleep in the early mornings.
Pfft. So unhealthy =/

I NEED A JOB. Any recommendations?

Anyways, i'm gonna sign off this post with a picture I really love.
Its just so adorable.
lol

She's mine and I love spending my time with her (:

I guess my 2months of holidays would be filled with memories of just spending time with her :D

Stay tuned people!
I'll update when something new happens! :D

PS: Kenny is looking for people to help with his java programming question?
He is willing to pay RM 50 !


Leave us a tag in our chatbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment