Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sunshine (:

Love. What is it?
Is there any proper definition for it?
You can feel it, but its not visible to the naked eye.
You can show you love someone, but they can feel it.
Not see it.
So, have any of you guys out there found love?

I've been blessed to have found love. Several times in fact.
Ever debated on whether to love and get hurt, or not love at all?
What would you guys choose?

For me, i'd definitely love.

Another question is, to love, or be loved?

When you're loved, its possibly the best thing in the world.
Someone would definitely be there for you whenever you need that person.
If you're sick, they'll tend to your every needs.
If you're lonely, they'll be there 24/7.
If you're sad, they'll cheer you up.
If you're weak, they'll carry you with all their might.
It comes close to feeling contempt.
For me, i'd rather love than be loved.

To love is a whole new experience.
It sends random emotions that fill your mind and soul.
To love, it is never always positive.
When you love, you worry.
You get jealous easily but you need to be understanding.
You become needy but you need to give them space.
You become weak but you need to hold the person you love up high.
At times your actions could even be hated by the one you love,
causing immense heartache and you feel so empty you cry wishing you could forget the world.

I'd still choose to love.
It hurts, but its worth it (:




I've met someone new recently,
its unbelievable how we met.
It was so simple,
I was online, and my friend showed me a blog that had her picture there.
From there, i just had her name and a picture of what she looks like.
I didn't set any high hopes, but i did what i could to get to know her.
Honestly, i remember what she wore on the first day (:






She brought color back into my life.
She looked like an angel, yet she had a heart of a child.
Her every action could touch my heart deeply causing a tingling sensation
that makes me just smile and wanna pinch her cheeks.

I found love once again and its from a girl called Shirley Sim Ting Ting.
We're similar in many ways and that's what we like about each other.
We could talk for hours without getting bored,
as long as we're together spending time.

She would act cute and pretend to be mad at times just to make me hold her
or kiss her to make her smile again.



I find her amazing.
She finds me silly.


I love the word pepet, she hates it.
But she still loves me when i say it :D

Co-blogger 0 here, saying that I am in love.
What about you? (:

2 comments: