Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friendship.

I don't know where to start but I know there is something I would love to share with everyone here.


We all have friends.
Good ones, bad ones, selfish ones, kind ones. I'm sure everyone out there have some bitter-sweet experience among your own friendship BUT it all depends how you see it, and solve it.

No doubt, misunderstandings always occurs among friends.
Especially among close friends; because the closer you are, the expectation will be higher.

You expect them to understand you more, because you are his close friend.
You expect them to KNOW & ESTIMATE what to do, because you SHOULD know him the best already.

BUT, sometimes, things just happen- LIKE. THAT.
Calm down, think about the incident & solve it.

We all love parties,


and celebrations,


BUT, sometimes..
all we need is just a few minutes of heart to heart talk to understand & catch up with each other.


As days goes by, people's thoughts might change.
So yeah, don't just stick to your own thoughts & judge.

Of cause, we need to laugh out loud too.


"A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue." :)


Signing off,
I love my daily dosage of love ♥

1 comment:

  1. amazing, i was blog-walking and I feel that ur posts are all very nice. relevant and very TRUE for me. great. keep it up :)
    ps: ur gf is so pretty and u two make up a lovely sweet couple. :D

    ReplyDelete