Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You know you love me (:

Oh gosh, it is 3am in the morning right now & I'm still not asleep yet.
Basically Im watching them playing their stupid games while me myself was doing some research for the MPP assignment.

GUESS WHO'S TYPING NOW!?
(: (:
(pretty obvious right wth)


Yah la its me lah lol.
NOW GUESS WHERE WAS I WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURE ABOVE???!!



...
...

...
...










Aaron's house hahaha.
They were playing poker & I rmb I all in then lose already thats why I have to camwhore to entertain myself. -____-



I know I sound very super lame now hahah as you all know I do have my own blog but I have to type super lame things here and actually it is not that hard for me la cause im kinda lame one not very lame la but just kinda lame, I THINK? HAHAH!

You know what!
The hits of this blog seriously scare the shit outta me, I AINT KIDDING. &$#@!@#$%^&
This blog was created like, 2 days ago? And... I can see connection already wth (must be nick's so-called marketing skill la dei) (but its a GOOD thing!) *laughs*



Oh we went Sepang to search for "Ham Yu"(salted fish) also!
It was 7am in the morning see I rmb one yay!!
(yahh right =X)




okay we were that sohai wth -___-
This was taken at Genting, hahhaa.
We practically went Genting more than 3 times last month -___-



I followed them to Banting just to watched Aaron's match;
We went Genting just for the sake of it;
Not forgetting clubs & booze made us ZHAO TUT(more like nick zhao tut la lol);
and lots more lahhhh..

OH AND THIS!!!



Aaron & Nick accompanied me to the Playboy launch in Mid Valley weeks back.
I was sooo touched T_T Although I never show it out lah.


The worst part was, Jojo called BOTH OF THEM up to be the "human pillar" for the bunnies to dance & pose with!!! (LAUGHS!)
I dont know should I be happy for them or be paiseh for them (look at the amount of cameras lol)




__




I remember someone once told me that,

its not about how long you have known your friend;
but its the quality of time spended with them.



I have to admit that these bunch of stupid weird zhao tut guys are my daily dosage of love, although I've just met them only months ago. (:

They are the one that entertained my effing lame jokes,
They are the one that stood by me always,
They are the one that bullies me, *sigh
But they are the one that sayang me tooo WTH *dont deny la dei!* :D



Okay I think this post is getting long because I know I cant stop typing when it comes to emotions and all.

I shall end my post with this,

The fat tummy chef/ basketballer that needs to sleep more than 48 hours per day & FYI, his pig face is just right infront of me (LMAO)


Goodnightmorning, loves! (:
(its 3.30am already, class at 8am wtf)




Signing off,
Adele DDOL aka www.adelechow.com







No comments:

Post a Comment